Planning your Perfect valentine’s week
Valentine’s week is a special time of the year dedicated to celebrating love and affection towards your significant other.
This week-long celebration starts from 7th February and culminates on 14th February, also known as Valentine’s Day.
Every day of this week has its own significance and is dedicated to different acts of love.
7-day plan for Valentine’s Day gifts
- Day 1: Sweetheart – Start the week with a sweet gesture. Give your loved one a gift of Roses or their favorite candy.
- Day 2: Love Letter – Write a love letter or create a personalized card for your partner to show them how much you care.
- Day 3: Surprise date – Plan a surprise date, such as a picnic in the park or a visit to a museum.
- Day 4: Gift of relaxation – Give the gift of relaxation by booking a couples’ massage or spa day.
- Day 5: Something sentimental – Give a sentimental gift such as a photo album or a custom piece of jewelry.
- Day 6: Adventure – Plan an adventurous day together, such as a hot air balloon ride or a scenic hike.
- Day 7: Grand Finale – End the week with a grand finale by planning a romantic dinner or a surprise weekend getaway.
Rose Day (7th February)
Rose Day (7th February) marks the beginning of the Valentine’s week and so it is one of the most special days to express love and care for your loved ones! Send a bouquet or have a single long-stemmed rose ready for your partner, express those crazy emotions that you usually ignore.
It is not only about presenting roses but also about considering rose as a symbol of passion, admiration, and fidelity -all three are essential ingredients in a successful relationship!
How To Plan ?
- Present a bouquet of their favorite flowers to your partner
- Take your partner out for a romantic picnic with a basket of roses and chocolates
- Cook a candlelit dinner and decorate the table with rose petals
- Write love letters to each other and exchange them over breakfast
Propose Day (8th February)
Propose Day is the most exciting part of Valentine’s week! It’s a special day to make declarations of love towards your special someone. Whether you’re married or still searching, Propose Day is the perfect occasion to express your feelings and profess your undying devotion.
There are so many creative ways to propose – roses, chocolates, gifts – but nothing beats telling someone how much they mean to you in person. Choose meaningful words and let them know what they mean to you.
Propose Day isn’t just for couples either; it’s also an opportunity to propose friendships and even business collaborations! Get creative with your proposal this February 8th and let that special someone know how amazing they are.
How to Plan?
- Plan a special day to pop the question
- Write a love poem and recite it to your partner
- Re-create your first date and propose at the same place
- Take a romantic getaway to a place that holds special meaning to both of you
Chocolate Day (9th February)
Valentine’s week is a time of love and excitement – and no day brings more joy than Chocolate Day on February 9th! Every year, couples, friends and family members exchange delicious boxes of chocolates to celebrate their appreciation for each other.
From decadent truffles and creamy caramels, to Spicy dark chocolates filled with cinnamon or rose petals – there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Not only does the exchanging of chocolates signify sweetness in relationships, but it also shows your affections as nothing says “I love you” quite like chocolate!
So give your loved ones the perfect gift this Valentine’s Day – show them just how much they mean to you with a box (or two!) of chocolates.
How To Plan ?
- Make a homemade chocolate dessert or give a box of their favorite chocolates
- Have a chocolate tasting evening with a variety of chocolates and wine
- Take a chocolate-making class together
- Spend the day indulging in sweet treats and watching romantic movies
Teddy Day (10th February)
It’s almost time for the much-awaited Teddy Day of Valentine’s Week! On February 10th, couples around the globe celebrate this day by exchanging teddy bears as tokens of their affection. Whether soft and cuddly or big and plushy, teddy bears instantly evoke feelings of love and affection like nothing else can.
From giant ones specially made for your special someone to miniature versions perfect for carrying in pockets, let Teddy Day be a pleasant reminder of how strong and sweet your bond is with your significant other.
So hurry up and pick out the perfect teddy bear before Cupid arrives to deliver its magical message this Valentine’s Week!
How To Plan ?
- Give a soft and cuddly teddy bear to your partner
- Take a long walk in a park and have a picnic with teddy bears
- Cook a romantic dinner and have a teddy bear-themed dessert
- Give a gift of a memory bear made from clothes that hold special meaning to both of you
Promise Day (11th February)
Promise day (11th February) of valentine’s week is a special day in the run-up to Valentines Day. It’s an opportunity for couples or partners to make promises to each other and show their commitment and love.
You can make promises to take risks together, laugh together and appreciate the life you have been blessed with, in all its joys and sorrows. Showing your unconditional love and support to one another creates a strong bond of trust between two people – something worth celebrating!
Whether you embrace it with flowers or handwritten letters, or with an intimate dinner on top of a romantic setting – Promise Day is sure to be breathtakingly beautiful!
How To Plan ?
- Make promises to each other for a future together
- Write love letters to each other, promising to always be there
- Reaffirm your commitment to each other by renewing your wedding vows
- Take a romantic walk and make a wish at a wishing well for a future together
Hug Day (12th February)
It’s Hug Day! On the 12th of February, friends and loved ones around the world are exchanging hugs to show their love and appreciation for one another. To further commemorate this special day of the Valentines week, a hug-a-thon is also being held in several cities throughout the country.
People from all walks of life can come together to express themselves through hugging and celebrating the unconditional love that exists between friends and family. If you are not able to make it to a hug-a-thon then think of creative ways you can give your special someone a hug such as sending them a cute ecard with an expressive message or maybe even delivering them a personalized teddy bear so they can join in on the celebration!
No matter how big or small the gesture, Hug Day is just another reminder of how much we should cherish our relationships with those who hold a piece of our heart.
How To Plan ?
- Give each other long and meaningful hugs
- Spend the day doing things that make you both happy, such as going to the beach or taking a hike
- Write love notes and hide them in each other’s pockets or lunchboxes
- Have a hug-themed movie night, watching romantic films and cuddling on the couch
Kiss Day (13th February)
Ah, Valentine’s Week! Today is the Day of Love, on 13th February, and so excited! This day symbolizes the intensity of unconditional love between devoted partners in the most ideal form.
On this day, couples exchange cards, cozy moments and gifts as gestures of appreciation for each other and thus begin their next chapter of life filled with trust and understanding. The atmosphere today will filled with sheer joy and laughter among couples as they thoroughly enjoy today before reaching its end.
How To Plan ?
- Give each other sweet and meaningful kisses throughout the day
- Take a romantic walk and have a kiss at sunset
- Cook a candlelit dinner and exchange kisses over dessert
- Spend the evening enjoying a kissing booth, taking silly photos and making memories
Valentine’s Day (14th February)
Valentine’s Day is the most anticipated day of Valentine’s week – a whole seven days to show your significant other how very much they mean to you! On this day, couples all across the globe express their love and affection in different ways.
Whether it be a heartfelt card, elaborate decoration, or luxurious present; planning for Valentine’s Day knows no bounds when it comes to demonstrating your adoration for one another. This is an opportunity to spend quality time with your partner expressing unconditional love and celebrating true companionship.
So grab that special someone and surprise them with a romantic gesture that will bring a smile to their face every time they look upon it. After all, what better way is there to thank the one you love for always being there for you?
How To Plan ?
- Plan a romantic date, such as a dinner at a fancy restaurant or a getaway to a cozy bed and breakfast
- Give a sentimental and meaningful gift, such as a photo album or a piece of jewelry
- Spend the day doing things that make you both happy, such as visiting a museum or going to a concert
- Have a movie night and watch your favorite romantic films, cuddled up on the couch.
Secret Gifting Tips to Plan your perfect valentine Week
Gifting is an important aspect of Valentine’s week, and it is a great way to express your love and affection towards your partner. However, it’s important to remember that the gift should be thoughtful and not just expensive.
Here are some things to consider while choosing a gift:
- Know your partner’s likes and dislikes.
- Opt for sentimental and personal gifts over expensive ones.
- Consider the occasion and choose a gift accordingly.
On the other hand, here are some things to avoid as gifts:
- Overly expensive gifts that put a strain on your finances.
- Gifts that are too generic and don’t have any personal significance.
- Gifts that are not well thought out or lack effort.
Valentine’s week is a special time to celebrate love and affection towards your partner. While gifting is an important aspect of this celebration, it’s important to choose a thoughtful and personal gift. Celebrating Valentine’s Day is all about spending quality time together and making meaningful memories.