Get to know Sunday Rose Kidman Urban, the daughter of Hollywood A-lister Nicole Kidman and country music star Keith Urban. Despite her young age, Sunday has already made a splash in the entertainment industry, with roles in popular TV shows and movies.
Table of Contents
Who is Sunday Rose?
Sunday Rose Kidman Urban is the daughter of Hollywood actress Nicole Kidman and country music star Keith Urban. She was born on July 7, 2008, in Nashville, Tennessee. Sunday Rose has a younger sister named Faith Margaret Kidman-Urban, and two half-siblings, Isabella and Connor Cruise, from Nicole Kidman’s previous marriage to Tom Cruise.
|Full Name||Sunday Rose Kidman-Urban|
|Date of Birth||July 7, 2008|
|Nationality||Australian and American|
|Parents||Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban|
|Siblings||Isabella Cruise (half-sister), Connor Cruise (half-brother), and Faith Margaret Kidman Urban (sister)|
|Occupation||N/A (still a student)|
|Famous For||Being the daughter of Hollywood stars Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban|
|Hobbies/Interests||N/A (not publicly known)|
Sunday Rose Kidman Urban Movies
Sunday Rose Kidman-Urban is best known for her work in the entertainment industry as a child actress. In 2019, she voiced the character of LilyIsla in the animated film “The Angry Birds Movie 2,” which received a rating of 6.4 on IMDb.
|2019||The Angry Birds Movie 2||LilyIsla (voice)|
|2020||The Undoing||Reardon Student (as Sunday Kidman Urban)|
|2017||Big Little Lies||School Child|
In 2020, Sunday Rose made a brief appearance in the TV mini-series “The Undoing,” alongside her mother Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant. She played the role of a Reardon Student in one episode of the series, which earned a rating of 7.4 on IMDb.
Sunday Rose also appeared as a School Child in two episodes of the popular TV series “Big Little Lies” in 2019, which starred her mother Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon, and Shailene Woodley. The series earned an impressive rating of 8.5 on IMDb.
Despite her young age, Sunday Rose has already made a notable impact in the entertainment industry and has earned herself a growing list of credits. She has made a few public appearances with her parents on the red carpet and at award shows.
Sunday Rose Parents and Her Upbringing
Sunday Rose’s parents are known for their commitment to their family and often speak about the importance of their children in their lives. Nicole Kidman has spoken about how motherhood has changed her and how she loves being a mom to her two daughters. Similarly, Keith Urban has said that his family is the most important thing in his life and that he prioritizes them above everything else.
Sunday Rose Kidman Urban may have been born into a family of celebrities, but she has largely stayed out of the spotlight and is living a relatively normal childhood. Her parents are known for their dedication to their family and have spoken about how much they love being parents to their children.
Things you must know about Sunday Rose kidman urban
- Sunday was born on July 7, 2008, in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Her parents, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, are both Australian-born but have lived in the United States for many years.
- Sunday has a younger sister named Faith Margaret Kidman-Urban, who was born in 2010 via surrogacy.
- She also has two older half-siblings from her father’s previous marriage to actress Nicole Kidman: Isabella Cruise and Connor Cruise.
- Despite having famous parents, Sunday’s upbringing has been kept largely private, and she has not often been photographed or featured in the media.
- Sunday’s parents have said that they try to give their children a normal upbringing despite their high-profile careers.
- Sunday and her family split their time between homes in Nashville, Tennessee, and Sydney, Australia.
- Sunday is reportedly a fan of animals and has a pet cat named Louis.