TTD online darshan booking –How to book TTD darshan tickets/How to Book Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams
TTD Has announce the new registration portal to the devotees for availing the Biz services and receive the accommodations. Official Application is also available on both Google Play Store & IOS Platform.
Step 1. User Registration on official website is Mandatory
Step 2. Select the Account Type. (Individual/Business) If you don’t own a business Select the Individual
Step 3. Fill the Basic details on TTD Online Portal
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth / Gender
- Complete Address as per Aadhar
Step 3. After filling the above details you may required ID Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Ration ID
- Voter ID
Select only one of your choice
Step 4. Enter the ID number of ID Proof
Step 5. Make a Username of Your choice (Make Sure you have Valid email ID on which you will receive the Verification Link)
Step 6. Enter the Password
Step 7. After entering all the details, Final Step is to Check/Tick the TTD terms and Condition and Click Enter.
You will receive the an OTP on your Mobile Number and Verification link on you Email.
Make a Final Attempt to Enter the OTP to verify the Mobile number and also click the verify the same on email as well.
Click here to reach the registration Link
Now you are eligible to Login the TTD Portal.
How to book TTD darshan tickets?
- After login to the you can Select and Avail the services offered by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams
- Select the type of Darshan and date Once you’re registered, log in to the TTD online portal using your username and password. Select the type of Darshan you want to book and choose the date and time slot that’s available.
- Make the payment After selecting the date and time slot, make the payment online through the TTD online portal using a debit/credit card, net banking, or any other payment method available.
- Generate your TTD Darshan ticket Once the payment is successful, your TTD Darshan ticket will be generated and you can take a printout or save it on your phone to show it at the entrance gate during your visit.
How to book ttd darshan tickets?
You can now easily book your desired pilgrimage spot with the help of the TTD website or app. You don’t have to go through all the hassle of visiting dharmshalas and looking for people who can provide you with tickets. With these online services, you can save an amazing amount of both time and money. You will also be spared from standing in long queues at ticket counters as you can book your tickets from wherever you want at any time.
At what time TTD online booking opens?
TTD Online Booking opens 24*7 However According to temple authorities, special entry for the day opens at 09:00 am a.m on all days, with the exception of festivals when it may open earlier or later. The closing of special entry varies from day to day and generally closes around to 05:00 pm., although this can also change during festival days.