Priscilla Presley Net Worth 2023
Let’s talk about the fabulous Priscilla Presley net worth of a whopping $50 million dollars! You might know her as the stunning wife of the King of Rock N’ Roll himself, Elvis Presley.
Not only has she acted in some of our favorite comedies, like “The Naked Gun” trilogy and “Dallas,” but she’s also a savvy businesswoman who founded Elvis Presley Enterprises in 1981, running the show until the late 80s. Talk about a boss babe!
Table of Contents
And that’s not all. Priscilla is a talented author, too! Her 1985 memoir, “Elvis and Me: The True Story of the Love Between Priscilla Presley and the King of Rock N’ Roll,” was such a hit that it made it to the top of the “New York Times” bestseller list. That’s right, folks, she’s got beauty, brains, and talent!
So, let’s give it up for the one and only Priscilla Presley! She’s a true American gem who continues to inspire us all with her charm, wit, and business savvy. Rock on!
Priscilla Presley Personal Life and Tragic Incidents
Priscilla Ann Wagner was born on May 24, 1945, at Brooklyn Naval Hospital in Brooklyn, USA. Her maternal grandfather, Albert Henry Iversen, hailed from Egersund, Norway, and later settled in the United States, where he married Lorraine Davis, who was of Scots-Irish and English descent.
|Name||Priscilla Ann Wagner|
|Date of Birth||May 24, 1945 (age 77)|
|Place of Birth||New York City, New York, U.S.|
|Other names||Priscilla Wagner, Priscilla Beaulieu, Priscilla Beaulieu Presley|
|Occupations||Writer, Businesswomen & Actress|
|Spouse||Elvis Presley (M. 1967 -Div 1973)|
|Partner||Marco Garibaldi (1984–2006)|
|Children||Lisa Marie Presley, Navarone Garibaldi|
|Relatives||Riley Keough (granddaughter)|
|Net Worth||$ 50 Million USD|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Notable Works||Elvis and Me (Book)|
Priscilla’s mother, Anna Lillian Iversen, gave birth to her when she was only 19 years old. Priscilla’s biological father was James Frederick Wagner, a US Navy pilot who married Ann on August 10, 1944.
Sadly, he died in a plane crash when Priscilla was only six months old.
In 1948, Ann (Mother of Priscilla Presley) married a United States Air Force officer named Paul Beaulieu, from Quebec, Canada. The couple had several children together, and Priscilla took on the Beaulieu surname.
The family moved frequently as her stepfather’s Air Force career took them from Connecticut to New Mexico to Maine, and then to Wiesbaden, West Germany. Priscilla recalls feeling uneasy about the constant moving and never knowing if she could make friends for life or fit in with new people in each place.
Despite her struggles, Priscilla was a shy and pretty girl. She eventually settled in Del Valle, Texas, with her family in 1956, but her stepfather was soon transferred to another location, which crushed her once again as she had to leave her friends behind and start all over again.
Priscilla Presley’s Romantic relationships
- After her divorce from Elvis Presley, Priscilla had a relationship with karate instructor Mike Stone, but it ended by 1975.
- She also dated photographer Terry O’Neill, lawyer Robert Kardashian, hairdresser Elie Ezerzer, and financier Kirk Kerkorian.
- From 1978 to 1984, Priscilla was in a relationship with model Michael Edwards, which ended when he began developing feelings for her teenage daughter, Lisa Marie.
- Priscilla had a 22-year relationship with Brazilian screenwriter Marco Antonio Garcia (a.k.a. Marco Garibaldi), and they have a son together named Navarone Garibaldi. They ended their relationship in 2006.
- Priscilla has also been linked to British TV executive Nigel Lythgoe, restaurateur Richie Palmer, Australian entertainer Barry Crocker, and disc jockey Toby Anstis.
- In 2017, there were rumors that Priscilla was in a relationship with Welsh singer Tom Jones, but Jones has since stated that they are just close friends.
How Priscilla Presley Wealth has Increased?
Get ready to be blown away by Priscilla Presley’s amazing real estate investments! In 1976, she bought her parents a humble home in Los Angeles for just $170,000. Fast forward to 2019 and she sold it for a jaw-dropping $3.9 million! That’s a profit of over $3.7 million!
Priscilla, the ex-wife of Elvis Presley, owned a magnificent 7,000 square foot home in the heart of Beverly Hills for several decades! Can you imagine living in such a luxurious property for so many years?
Priscilla decided to list her incredible Beverly Hills home for sale at an impressive asking price of $16 million! I mean, just imagine the stunning views and opulent features this property must have had to command such a high price.
And guess what? Towards the end of 2020, Priscilla was able to sell her amazing home for $13 million!
Priscilla Social and Charity Works
- Since 2003, Priscilla Presley has been the Ambassador of the Dream Foundation, which is a wish-granting organization for terminally ill adults and their families based in Santa Barbara.
- Presley inaugurated the Narconon Rehabilitation Center in Albion, Michigan.
- In 2013, Presley spoke out against the Tennessee Ag-Gag Bill in a letter to the governor, expressing concern that the bill would hinder animal cruelty investigations and reduce protections for horses and other farm animals.
- In 2017, media reports claimed that Presley had left the Church of Scientology, but she immediately denied those reports. Later, it was reported that she distanced herself from the church, along with her daughter Lisa, but did not leave the religion.