GDCC Is now available to trade on Exchange
Great news for cryptocurrency investors! Global Digital Cluster Coin (GDCC) has been listed on LBank Exchange, and is now available for trading in the GDCC/USDT trading pair. That means interested investors can easily buy and sell GD Cluster coin tokens on the exchange.
GD Cluster coin is a promising new cryptocurrency that is expected to be listed on even other exchanges in the coming days, which will likely increase its popularity and attract investors. By being listed on LBank Exchange, it has gained exposure to a larger audience of cryptocurrency traders and enthusiasts.
Table of Contents
How it will benefit the Industry?
It is a digital currency that is designed to be used within the Global Digital Cluster ecosystem. This ecosystem is a network of companies and organizations that are focused on developing and implementing innovative technologies in various industries, such as healthcare, finance, and transportation etc.
Resulting, investing in Global coin could potentially provide investors with exposure to these innovative technologies, which may have significant long-term growth potential. With GDCC now available for trading on LBank Exchange, investors have a new opportunity to invest in this exciting cryptocurrency and potentially benefit from its future growth.
Highlights about GDCC
- Global Digital Cluster Coin is a blockchain-powered platform with its own cryptocurrency and available on LBank Exchange.
- Currently it has a maximum supply of 7 million and a total supply of 1.9 million tokens.
- 50% of G-Cluster Coin miner fee is distributed to locked staking holders, and 50% goes to the ecosystem pool, with up to 10% of it being burnt.
- It is a peer-to-peer network, open to all, and supports the building of dApps and serves as a hub for digital assets, international payments, and applications.
- Coin will launch its own decentralized exchange, Hopium, which will provide direct custody of funds to users and use the Automated Market Maker model.
- Muzella platform is a creator-centric marketplace that allows users to mint, trade and own NFTs, and has an exclusive collection of rare and branded NFTs.
- GDCC enables users to create their own tokens with the GDCC-20 standard, which is compatible with the GDCC virtual machine.
How it operates and what it’s functionalities?
The “Global Digital Cluster Coin” offers various functionalities to its community, including its own decentralized exchange called Hopium. Hopium provides a seamless and hassle-free crypto trading experience as a community-developed protocol that offers direct custody of funds to users. Since it is non-custodial, users will have full responsibility for their funds and transactions, and the platform will not interfere in any way.
The “GD Cluster coin” decentralized exchange utilizes the Automated Market Maker model, which allows self-executed protocols to manage the liquidity pool. Liquidity providers will support these pools by providing tokens for the pairs, and they will be compensated with liquidity tokens based on their contribution to the liquidity pool. Users can redeem these tokens for the underlying shares.
- GDCC’s Muzella platform is a creator-centric marketplace that recognizes creators’ masterpieces and provides them with excellent opportunities.
- Users can mint NFTs, and the platform provides immutable ownership rights to the NFTs held by users. Additionally, the platform allows for instant NFT trading, ensuring high liquidity for holders.
The marketplace also features a unique collection of rare and branded NFTs, adding value to users’ portfolios. The platform also supports cross-chain functionality, allowing users to connect to different blockchain networks.
As a compatible network, GD-Cluster Coin also enables users to create their own tokens. Issuers can provide various details such as the token name, total token supply, exchange rate to GD-Cluster Coin, market cap, circulation duration, description, website, and frozen token quantity.
The GDCC-20 standard is the technical standard for smart contracts that generates tokens compatible with the GDCC virtual machine. This standard is also compatible with the GDCC-20 token standard used by GD Cluster Coin.